– establishment in 1988, as a first ensemble of its kind in Slovakia
– performed in concerts and recitals at home and abroad (Bratislava, Prague, Vienna, Karlsruhe and others)
– attendance at festivals: “Philip Jones International Brass Chamber Music Festival”, Convergences, Trnava Organ Days, Bratislava Castle Celebrations and others.
– the repertoire of the ensemble consists of works from Renaissance and Baroque through music of 20th century and jazz; it also includes compositions dedicated to the quartet by Slovak composers
– regularly makes recordings for Slovak Radio and Slovak Television
– one of the top concert activities of the ensemble was performing Concertinofor trombone quartet and symphony orchestra by Dutch composer Jan Koetsier (with Slovak Philharmonic in Bratislava and with United Philharmonic Orchestra in Vienna)
– the goal of Bratislava Trombone Quartet is a promotion of music for this, in our country still unusual set-up, which is very popular in the world; members of the ensemble are experienced performers working in the orchestras such as Slovak Philharmonic, Slovak Radio and the Opera Orchestra of the Slovak