The violin duo was established in 1969. Its members regularly attended Presentations of Young Slovak Artists in Trenčianske Teplice, Presentations of Slovak Concert Art in Žilina, and Interpodiums in Bratislava. The duo in 1971, as one of the ensembles of the so-called Eastern block, progressed to the second round at the international competition of modern chamber music Gaudeamus in Rotterdam.
In 1974 the duo began permanent cooperation with the Slovak Chamber Orchestra of Bohdan Warchal, where they were regularly given opportunities to make solo performances in double, triple, and quadruple concerts and in solo parts in concerti grossi. In 1983 the members of the duo became co-founders of Cappella Istropolitana, where they cooperated with significant domestic and foreign conductors and soloists. They performed at leading festivals at home and abroad and regularly premiered works of Slovak composers.
They recorded for domestic and foreign companies (Slovak Radio, Opus, Diskant, Naxos, EMI, Victor and others – 11 solo LPs and CDs, 2 gold, 1 platinum and 9 solo cooperation; in addition to that they have 80 attendances in collective recording of Slovak Chamber Orchestra and Cappella Istropolitana).
In their concert activity they performed in more than 1000 full-length concerts.