Personal data and their protection
1. The Buyer gives the Seller his consent to the collection and processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the object the concluded sales contract and information about goods and services of the Seller, up to the time of his written statement of disagreement with this processing. The Buyer has the right to access his personal data and the right to have it rectified, including other legal rights to these data.
2. The Buyer declares that all his data are correct. The Buyer declares that he is aware of the consequences of providing false information, particularly the fact that such actions could be classified as a criminal offense.
3. The Seller will treat the personal data provided by the Buyer in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic. Seller collects personal data of Buyers in order to fulfill the contract with the Buyer pursuant to § 7, section 4, letter b) of Act no. 428/2002 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data as amended (the "Protection Act"). The Buyer gives the Seller consent to the processing of personal data under the provisions of § 7 section 1 "Protection Act" for the purpose of offering services and products of the Seller (including marketing). Personal data will not be disclosed to any other person other than the intermediary that the Seller entrusts the processing of personal data.
4. Personal data necessary for the proper delivery of the goods, Seller shall submit to the contracting carrier (name, shipping address, phone, e-mail) to which Buyer agrees. Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data is provided for a performance of the rights and obligations of the contract.
5. Similarly, the Buyer agrees that the Seller will send him marketing materials to the email address under the provisions of Section 65 section 2 of Law no. 610/2003 Coll. on electronic communications, as amended, or otherwise contact him for the purpose of offering goods or services of the Seller. The Buyer has the right to modify or revoke his consent to his personal data for marketing purposes at any time in writing, at the following address: Music Centre Slovakia, Michalská 10, 815 36 Bratislava.