Slovak Philharmonic Choir is a leading Slovak professional music ensemble. It was founded in 1946 as Bratislava Radio Mixed Choir, conducted by Ladislav Slovák. It has kept its current name since 1957, when it became one of the ensembles of the Slovak Philharmonic. Between 1955 – 1977 its leader was Jan Maria Dobrodinský, later Valentin Iljin, Lubomír Mátl, Štefan Klimo, Pavel Baxa, Pavol Procházka, Marián Vach and in recent years Jan Rozehnal and Blanka Juhaňáková. At present the choirmaster is Jozef Chabroň.
Slovak Philharmonic choir belongs to the best European ensembles of its kind. As a group of exceptional quality, it regularly attends many foreign performances in leading concert halls and opera houses with the artistic cooperation of prestigious music ensembles and performers.
The ensemble has realized many recordings for Slovak and foreign television and radio channels, as well as for music publishers (Opus, Supraphon, Deutsche Grammophon, Hungaroton, Sony, Marco Polo, Naxos, Nuova Era, Decca and others).